THE HANGOVER

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE BOYS GONE WILD, PARTY TO YOU DROP MOVIES.
I AM A LITTLE OLD FOR THIS DEMOGRAPHIC AND YET I ENJOYED THE MOVIE. THEY WERE CREATIVE IN TELLING THE STORY AS A MYSTERY.
THE FOUR FRIENDS SET OUT FOR LAS VEGAS AND A BACHELOR PARTY NIGHT - BUT WE DON'T SEE THE PARTY, WE SEE THE AFTERMATH AND FOLLOW THE GUYS AS THEY RETRACE THEIR STEPS WITH THE HELP OF WITNESSES, INCLUDING FORMER BOXING CHAMPION, MIKE TYSON.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I THINK OF "SUPERBAD" AS THE KING OF THIS GENRE, BUT MY GUEST CRITIC, FRANCHEZKA W., MAKES A GOOD CASE FOR THE HANGOVER BEING NUMBER ONE.
THE UNIVERSITY OF S.C. UPSTATE BUSINESS MAJOR WRITES:
Hangover was very, very funny and I was always laughing. The characters were very random, but they still had a unique essence to their persona.
What I liked the most about the movie is that even though everything is about the night before, they give parts and pieces of events, but they don't really reveal all; making you want more every time and not letting you get bored.
I loved it, I would have to say I could watch it again, if given the opportunity.

On a scale of one to four -- I give it 4 big stars.

No comments: