NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN

As I watched Narnia: Prince Caspian,unfold, I realized a couple of things –

1. The film is too long for young children,
2. I had no idea what was going on in the many subplots.
Luckily, the gracious and very lovely, GISELE ANTHONY, explained the nuances that had alluded me – she read the book. Hey, I would be smart too, if I went around
reading books. I figure the best thing is to watch sports on television and ask
intelligent people who read books,when you really need to know something important.

The odd thing was, I really enjoyed this film and I assume those who know the material, will enjoy it even more than I did. I felt the same way about the
most recent edition of Pirates of the Caribbean, you can appreciate the ride without knowing the destination.

No comments: