SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE

"Slumdog Millionaire" is a combination of "Angels with Dirty Faces," "City of God," “The Usual Suspects” and the "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" television game show.

It is my pick as best movie of the year, knocking "Dark Knight," "Benjamin Button" and "Gran Torino" out of the running.

This is an epic film that stays under two hours, but presents a virtual lifetime of adventures. This movie is about love and so, naturally it is also about loss. If you are not prepared for a very emotional experience, you should not see this film.

I heard great things about this movie and thought people had over-reacted; I now know it is very difficult to praise this production and its two directors, Danny Boyle and Loveleen Tandan too highly.

This is a masterpiece.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

George, SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE

I think this is one of the top 10 movies that I have seen in my life.

HOWEVER, it might be the best movie that I have EXPERIENCED in my life.

Best Regards, WINGATE NEIL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The answer to the question, "what is the one film you would not want to miss this year" is
SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE --- final answer.

No comments: