JULIE & JULIA

I feel I must warn you about this film, I would hate for you to get to the theatre and not be properly prepared for what you will encounter.
This film lacks: explosions, serial killers, lewd sexual conduct and foul language.
It is a very strange film and I wanted you know the facts before you invest your time and money. The plot is built around the culinary arts.
I felt I was transported back in time, to an era when movies actually were made for adults.
The cast of Meryl Streep, Amy Adams, Stanley Tucci and Chris Messina are professional actors, not celebrities from TV reality shows.
My only negative note is, they could have cut 15 minutes out of the running time.
My daughter and granddaughter, Valerie and Angela Thomas just loved the film and I seldom disagree with those who will select my nursing home.
Seeing this film is a vote for quality entertainment.

No comments: