GREEN HORNET

If you are under age 21, this film may appeal to you. The older audience will not be as accepting of a film that took the low road at every opportunity. This film should have been a worthy rival to the Batman franchise, but it goes for the cheap gag, the outrageous situation and destroys any chance to involve the audience. The outstanding talent of Academy Award winner, Christoph Waltz is diminished by the foolish screenplay. Jay Chou as Kato is also ill served by this film, which could have been so much better without Seth Rogen's heavy handed attempt to dominate the film. It is not funny enough for a comedy or serious enough for an action film. CAMERON DIAZ ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING A PART THAT SHOULD HAVE GONE TO A YOUNGER WOMAN. COMMENT FROM GEORGE IN MANHATTAN --- Directed by Eternal Sunshine's Michel Ghondry, I would have expected a surreal and engaging film. I've not seen it, but looks like I can wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Directed by Eternal Sunshine's Michel Ghondry, I would have expected a surreal and engaging film. I've not seen it, but looks like I can wait.