WHITEOUT

“ Whiteout” has a decent cast, decent plot, decent setting and decent production values. The movie is not overly long, which seems to be a common failing of far too many recent films.
I have no one to single out for high praise and no one to point a finger at for failing to carry out their duties.
“Whiteout” is a murder mystery. I was trying to locate the villain among the various suspects,
that is a major part of watching a mystery; yet I did not feel it was important to learn the identity of the killer. This film just failed to involve me. This movie never felt compelling to me.
KATE BECKINSALE, TOM SKERRITT AND YOUNG COLUMBUS SHORT, FROM CADILLAC RECORDS, ARE THE KEY PLAYERS.

I can’t say it is a bad movie, but I got the impression, without actually talking to anyone, that the audience left the theatre and a few days from now, won’t remember that they saw this film. I am saying that you can wait until this comes to television. It has a very low “Wow” factor, you won’t be talking about it around the office water cooler Monday morning.

No comments: