MADAGASCAR 3


There is very little I can say about "Madagascar 3."  If the viewer is under 12 years old, they will love this movie a lot
If the viewer is over 12 years old, they will love this movie.  
I don't recall seeing the first two installments, but I will assume that ''practice makes perfect'' applies. The producers knew their way around the neighborhood, since the story flowed smoothly. 
The reaction of the kids at the show I attended was 100 percent positive. I am not going to find fault with what kids think about a movie for kids.  
I have no warning to give parents.  The values advocated in the film were worthy of both the young and their elders: loyalty, kindness, caring, perseverance, teamwork and love.  I could not put a face on the voices, with the exception of Chris Rock.


No comments: